The International Sustainable Development Research Society (ISDRS) is pleased to announce its 20th Annual conference to be held 18-20 June 2014 in Trondheim Norway. The conference is hosted by the Department of Product Design (IPD) and the Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management (IØT) at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in association with ISDRS and ERP Environment, publishers of the international journal Sustainable Development. The 20th Annual ISDRS conference in 2014 is dedicated to research contributing to solving the human efforts for securing well-being and a decent life for all while maintaining the planets ecological capacity for future generations. The main aim of the conference is to provide an interdisciplinary forum for discussion on the complex issue of sustainability and its relations to resilience in nature and society, welcoming both empirical and theoretical contributions considering developed, developing and transition perspectives.
ISDRC 20 addresses the following topics:
- Resilience thinking and the science of sustainability
- Demographic challenges for sustainable development
- Renewable resources and energy
- Sustainable Land Use & Sustainable cities
- Sustainable innovation through products, services and infrastructures
- Globalization, justice and fair distribution
- Resilience of governance, institutions and economic and public structures.
Further information here: http://isdrs2014.org/