While we do our best to make sure everything is running smoothly, there will be problems. Before raising a helpdesk ticket, check out this page to see if your issue is already on our radar.
- Inline images: A minor update has solved some of the image alignment issues, but there are still some deeper issues that will take longer to sort out.
- New header images not cropping: When uploading a new header image that requires cropping, the image displays as broken, and can’t be applied. Temporary workaround: Closing out of the header image dialogue and trying again exposes the cropped version, which should have been successfully created, and can now be used without further editing.
- Inline images: There are issues with the display of images inserted in the text of posts and pages. These are due to inconsistent application of structure and styles. We will be able to resolve most of these problems by a minor update. Please be patient, no action required.
- Spacing problems on posts: Where a Static Home Page is used, and latest posts are listed on a secondary page – the spacing of the divider rule is incorrect. This will be fixed by a minor update to the style sheet. No action required.
Recent posts from across the network
- Otago University Visit 2017
A visit to the University of Canterbury was conducted on Feburary 16, 2007. Like the University of C
- University of Canterbury Visit
A visit to the University of Canterbury was conducted on February 15, 2007. The University of Canter
- Barcelona Centro Nacional de S
The Centro Nacional de Supercomputacion (BSC/CNS) is the peak national HPC facility in Spain and is
- New Reading Room request manag
Reading Room staff are implementing a new request management system to make the requesting process
- Janine O'Flynn and team win be
The American Society for Public Administration awarded a practitioner-academic team with the Lou