While we do our best to make sure everything is running smoothly, there will be problems. Before raising a helpdesk ticket, check out this page to see if your issue is already on our radar.
- RSS Feeds not separating description and content fields
- Block Listing not truncating text content
- Block Listing using wrong image size
- Label change on posts from ‘Author’ to ‘Posted by’, allowing more accurate attribution.
- Update to Design System to bring the system into line with the latest version.
- Inline images: Image alignment issues are deeply embedded in the way WordPress does things. We might never really solve this one.
- New header images not cropping: When uploading a new header image that requires cropping, the image displays as broken, and can’t be applied. Temporary workaround: Closing out of the header image dialogue and trying again exposes the cropped version, which should have been successfully created, and can now be used without further editing.
- Editing the Block News Listing sometimes leads to an editable area that won’t scroll, making it hard to edit content above and below the listing. We hope to resolve this soon.
- Inline images: There are issues with the display of images inserted in the text of posts and pages. These are due to inconsistent application of structure and styles. We will be able to resolve most of these problems by a minor update. Please be patient, no action required.
- Spacing problems on posts: Where a Static Home Page is used, and latest posts are listed on a secondary page – the spacing of the divider rule is incorrect. This will be fixed by a minor update to the style sheet. No action required.
Recent posts from across the network
Subscribe by Email
Post notifications delivered to your inbox
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.