While we do our best to make sure everything is running smoothly, there will be problems. Before raising a helpdesk ticket, check out this page to see if your issue is already on our radar.
- Editing the Block News Listing sometimes leads to an editable area that won’t scroll, making it hard to edit content above and below the listing. We hope to resolve this soon.
- Inline images: Image alignment issues are deeply embedded in the way WordPress does things. There might always be some problems.
- New header images not cropping: When uploading a new header image that requires cropping, the image displays as broken, and can’t be applied. Temporary workaround: Closing out of the header image dialogue and trying again exposes the cropped version, which should have been successfully created, and can now be used without further editing.
- Inline images: There are issues with the display of images inserted in the text of posts and pages. These are due to inconsistent application of structure and styles. We will be able to resolve most of these problems by a minor update. Please be patient, no action required.
- Spacing problems on posts: Where a Static Home Page is used, and latest posts are listed on a secondary page – the spacing of the divider rule is incorrect. This will be fixed by a minor update to the style sheet. No action required.
Recent posts from across the network
- New book chapter on dispersion
Our new book chapter on the popular DFT-D3 dispersion correction is out. It forms part of an excitin
- CHP Seminar: 4th July 2017 –
12:30pm-1.30pm, Tues 4th July 2017 Room 410, Level 4, 207 Bouverie Street, Carlton A/Profess
- Shifting engagement from art t
Source: NextGen Testimonials from Next Gen Engagement Project on Vimeo. Our partners share t
- Microtonal piano sounds: a 193
Percy Grainger’s interest in microtones—notes closer together than the semi- (or half-) tone t
- Promotion and protection of al
From the UN general Assembly: June 2017 Despite clear evidence that there can be no health withou