American Journal of PharmTech Research (AJPTR)

Publisher: AJPTR

American Journal of PharmTech Research (AJPTR) is dedicated to publish scientific and technical information in the field of pharmaceutical sciences and medicine.

The journal is committed to published original research work on drug and drug product design, development, evaluation and manufacturing. The topics covered by the journal include pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical technology, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical analysis, medicinal chemistry, bio-pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, toxicology, genomics and proteomics, pharmacognosy and phytochemistry Clinical Pharmacy and not limited to above mentioned subjects.

ISSN 2249-3387

Manuscript submission via online system.

Editor-in-Chief:

Dr.Raj Thummer

Bochum,Germany

Email: editor@ajptr.com

American Journal of PharmTech Research is available free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.

12 Comments

1. jitu
    Posted September 24, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Permalink

hi
    i want to publish my article in your journal
    please send me author guideline

jitu patel

2. Posted December 5, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

please refer our website

and download author guideline

editor

3. G.soujanya
    Posted July 5, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

sir,
    i want to publish my artical in your journal
    please tell me about the impact factor of your journal, i haven’t found in your site.

4. Pallavi
    Posted September 20, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Sir, I want to publish my work in your journal, please let me know the impact factor.
    Thank you.

5. Ravinandan A P
    Posted October 19, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

Dear sir, I am having one care report for new drug (related to the subject adverse drug reaction–Pharmacy Practice field).Is it any chance is there to publish in your journal.
    Thanking you.

6. Ganesh
    Posted October 30, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

sir,
    i want to publish my artical in your journal
    Thanking you.

7. shashank
    Posted October 31, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

Respected sir,
    I would like to know the impact factor of your journal.Waiting for your reply.

8. Posted December 31, 2012 at 4:26 pm | Permalink

send me ur ajptr journal impact factor

9. Prashant
    Posted January 16, 2013 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Sir, i want to publish a research article in journal AJPTR. Plz. let me know the impact factor of the same.

10. Baba K. Nandan
    Posted February 3, 2013 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

American Journal of PharmTech Research is an Indian Journal , having no IMPACT FACTOR.

11. pranav
    Posted March 23, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Permalink

any journal gets impact factor after at least 2 years of launch and this is recently launched journal. Impact factor is not the only factor to guess about the journal..

12. RAJ
    Posted March 23, 2013 at 10:00 pm | Permalink

AJPTR IS A CRAP JOURNAL. IT WILL ACCEPT ANY DAMN THING FOR PUBLICATION WHICH IS REJECTED ELSEWHERE