Recent work by Melbourne logicians
This instalment of “Recent work” comprises work by Lloyd Humberstone (Monash), Shawn Standefer (Melbourne), Jake Chandler (La Trobe), and Greg Restall (Melbourne). Some of these papers are not yet online, but preprints are available.
- Lloyd Humberstone, “Review of Modal Logic for Philosophers. Second Edition,” Studia Logica (2016). DOI: 10.1007/s11225-016-9666-z
- Anil Gupta and Shawn Standefer, “Conditionals in Theories of Truth,” Journal of Philosophical Logic (2016). DOI: 10.1007/s10992-015-9393-3 (preprint)
- Richard Booth and Jake Chandler, “The Irreducibility of Iterated to Single Revision,” to appear in Journal of Philosophical Logic. DOI: 10.1007/s10992-016-9404-z
- Jake Chandler, “Preservation, Commutativity and Modus Ponens: Two recent triviality results,” to appear in Mind.
- Greg Restall, “On Priest on Nonmonotonic and Inductive Logic,” Thought, Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 119–124, June (2016). DOI: 10.1002/tht3.201 (preprint)
Details for Chandler’s articles will be added when they appear online. The links for those papers are to preprints.
Update: Restall’s paper is in print. The co-authored paper by Chandler is online now.