The Next Generation Engagement project is rolling out and people are getting on board.
Engagement professionals, industry representatives, researchers and others from throughout the infrastructure sector are being invited to identify the biggest challenges and opportunities around working with communities to deliver major infrastructure projects.
Organisations representing all facets of the infrastructure sector are welcome to contribute, including:
- government agencies
- professional services firms
- industry associations and
- community advocacy groups.
We are eager to hear from those working on key engagement issues, including:
- risk management
- project management and
- project finance.
A select number of organisations have taken the opportunity to become an official partner in the project. Our project partners are working with us to:
- identify the critical issues facing Australia’s infrastructure sector today
- inform an in-depth research report highlighting key challenges and opportunities for community engagement
- contribute their expertise and ideas through participation in one of a deliberative workshop series
- add their views to an open submission during the research’s public consultation
- contribute content to this blog
- plan the future of the Next Generation Engagement project to support Australia’s infrastructure sector.
We’ve just completed our National Practitioner Workshop series (June 2017) and will soon be circulating an interim report for comment.
Sound exciting? Express your interest in getting involved. Now is a great time to join, as we plan the next project phases.
Or join our online conversation right now. Respond to challenges, vote and share.