Associate Professor / ARC Future Fellow
My research interests:
- quantum integrable/exactly solvable models
- combinatorial aspects of algebraic geometry
- random matrices
I’m currently looking for a Masters or PhD student to work on the topics of my ARC Future Fellowship From quantum integrable systems to algebraic geometry and combinatorics. Salary top-up is available for PhD students.
See also my old webpage. (I’m slowly migrating its content to here)
- (alpha) a K(3-step) puzzle generator.
- (IN PROGRESS) A summary of my 2015 lectures at HSE (Moscow) “Geometry, Quantum integrability and Symmetric Functions”.
- A puzzle/mosaic/Littlewood-Richardson tableau 4D viewer.
- Tables of virtual alternating links.
- Average number of loops of random planar maps (raw data).
- Table of the number of 2-tangle diagrams up to 27 crossings (raw data).
- My quasi-periodic tilings generator.
- An artistic view of Plane Partitions.
- An abelian sandpile simulator.
- My GitHub page.
My email is pzinn at unimelb dot edu dot au.
Some projects that I am associated with:
or that I used to be associated with:
- The ERC grant 278124 Loop models, Integrability and Combinatorics
- The ANR Program GranMa (ANR-08-BLAN-0311-01)
Past school and conference.
- The ESF program MISGAM
- The European Network ENRAGE (MRTN-CT-2004-5616)
- The ANR Program GIMP (ANR-05-BLAN-0029-01)
- The French-Russian Mathematics Poncelet Laboratory in Moscow
- The European Network ENIGMA (MRTN-CT-2004-5652)