Data Storage and Management
We offer researchers and the research community a range of institutional supported data tools that can be used to assist in the management, movement, storage as well as improving the security of your research datasets.
If you are unsure of what you want, we have experts available to work with you to understand your requirements and how our services can be best used to meet your research needs.
We help researchers, just like you, to find the best solutions for collecting and managing your data.
We can help with:
- big data
- safely storing, managing and distributing data
- recognised data standards and compliance requirements
- integrating your local tools and instruments with the right data management solution.
Research Data Platforms
In addition to consultations, we also provide various data tools and platforms that can help you utilise your research data:
- Mediaflux – for secure controlled access, big data, metadata and discovery
- figshare – publishing your data and growing your research profile
- DaRIS – specialist biomedical imaging (e.g. DICOM) management
- OMERO – specialist optical microscopy data management
- Omeka – showcasing your scholarly collections
other research tools available are:
- LimeSurvey – configurable open-source online surveys
- Aspera – high performance data transfer
Research Data Storage Service (RDSS)
Our secure, managed and highly scalable storage platforms can be used for:
- meeting long-term retention needs,
- storing your active/current datasets, or
- high performance computation purpose.
If you want to find out more please contact us.