A preliminary list of social activities associated with the ASM will be available shortly.
Due to COVID-related travel uncertainty, most of this year’s registrants will attend a hub centrally located in a capital city, rather than meeting in a central location.
Participants are welcome to attend an in-person hub from any location (subject to local COVID travel and visitor guidelines and the policy of their home institution).
Hubs are located at:
- Melbourne (VIC) – University of Melbourne (event hosts)
- Canberra (ACT) – RSAA, Mt Stromlo
- Adelaide (SA) – University of Adelaide
- Perth (WA) – Curtin University
Unfortunately, the Sydney and Brisbane hubs had to move online due to covid restrictions.
All talks and activities advertised as part of the national programme will also be broadcast via Zoom. Links are available on the programme. Local hubs may also organise social and other events that will not be available virtually. Hubs will also provide some form of catering and/or refreshments to encourage informal interactions.
If you have questions about your local hub activities please contact the local organisers:
- QLD – email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NSW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACT – email@example.com
- VIC – firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- TAS – firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- SA – firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- WA – Beth.Cloake@csiro.au; George.Heald@csiro.au; Natasha.Hurley-Walker@curtin.edu.au; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NZ – email@example.com