On the 1st Day of Copyright Christmas…

…my true love gave to me…  We thought we’d get into the spirit of Christmas by doing a copyright themed 12 days of Copyright Christmas.   So to kick things off…

On the first day of Copyright Christmas, my true love gave to me 1 copyright compliant Youtube video and it even features the Muppets!!!  Who know copyright compliance could be adorable!

If you are going to link to YouTube videos (or any content on the web) make sure that the content is not infringing (i.e. has been uploaded with permission from the copyright owner).  We’ve put together some tips on how to identify legitimate content.  Our muppet Christmas carole comes from the Muppet’s official Youtube channel.

It’s easy to embed Youtube videos into your website and if you are embedding content, you do not need to seek permission from the copyright owner. To embed a Youtube video simply click on Share and then embed, copy the link provided and paste it into your website.

So sit back and enjoy some Christmas festive cheer and keep up to date with what’s happening in the world of copyright as we post the 12 Days of (Copyright) Christmas!