On the 10th Day of Copyright Christmas …
On the tenth day of Copyright Christmas, my true love gave to me: 10 ALCC copyright factsheets, nine steps for creating a copyright compliant Christmas card, eight times you don’t need to ask permission to use copyright material, seven steps to protect work that I have created, six submissions to the Productivity Commission Review of Intellectual Property five new information sheets from the Australian Copyright Council (ACC), four steps for using Readings Online self service, three copyright news articles, two quick and easy ways to get my subject readings ready for 2017 and 1 copyright compliant video on Youtube.
On the 2nd day of Copyright Christmas, we gave you 5 information sheets from the Australian Copyright Council, today we would like to give you 10 fact sheets from the Australian Libraries Copyright Committee (ALCC)
- Materials protected by copyright – doc; PDF
- Copyright term – doc; PDF
- Uses controlled by copyright – doc; PDF
- Using copyright material – doc; PDF
- On site client access – doc; PDF
- Offsite client access – doc; PDF
- Supplying other libraries and archives – doc; PDF
- Special libraries and archives – doc; PDF
- Care of the collection – doc; PDF
- Enhanced use of the collection – doc; PDF
The ALCC represents the library, archive and information sectors on matters related to copyright and their new fact sheets are a great resource for libraries and archives. The fact sheets focus on issues relevant to libraries and archives and are available under a Creative Commons licence – meaning they can be freely shared within your organisation and can also be adapted to your needs if you wish.