One of the most stupid things ever done!

Ok, u might be wondering what that could possibly be…I found it stupid but yeh, it was funny as well! I climbed the stairs of Redmond Barry buidling all the way to the 10th floor even though the lift was working up and about. Why? The lift was so damn crowded I decided to do that. Not just me, but my friends were with me as well. Few days ago, I had walked down the stairs and it went pretty fast, so I thought this wouldn’t be a problem. I climbed till the second floor and my legs began aching. Didn’t give up. Continued on and on. My breath started to decrease. My friends were dragging themselves behind me and I just went on. Everytime, I reached a floor, my friend goes, __ floors to go. I still cannot believe we made it! We had to stop for sometime to regain our state and went to our bio class. Fortunately, the lecturer wasn’t as boring as usual, so we forgot abt it. That’s the story, I’ll never do it again (unless I’m in desperate need of exercise)

I missed a chem prac this week coz I had another committment and I was so annoyed it was on this day, but now I’m glad it happened coz I was put in another grp with a nicer kinder demonstrator. She was so helpful and we didn’t even need to write down the whole report! If it was my usual demonstrator, we would have to do that… so, I am soo happy!!

Next, we had this wonderful chem tute going on, when this alarm goes off requiring everyone in the chem buidling to evacuate. It was right in the middle of an important topic, so I was so annoyed! Then we had to sit on the grass in a circle and ofcourse, not everyone could hear our tutor speaking and see her drawing. Later, we noticed eevryone going back in and so we did the same. I wonder what happened…

Bio is so seriously interesting!! I think going to Burnley is worth it. I missed out on getting bio in year 11&12, so this is simply great. I find the lady lecturers quite boring whereas this guy is so different and he makes it so wonderful with facts and stories. We learnt abt photosynthesis and it’s quite incredible that it happens every second around us, even as I write this and even as u read this. So many plants in this world from the minute to the giant ones and each one of those has this basic reaction which is so important in this world. Fascinating! Always glad to end my friday classes with bio (only when we have this guy!)

Till next time

2 thoughts on “One of the most stupid things ever done!

1. There’s some kind of annual stair race up the Redmond Barry building. I think it’s over for this year, but you should enter 🙂

2. Well during O week our group was told by our host that sometimes climbing the stairs is better than taking the lift because the lifts in the Medical building by Sunderland theatre have been known to er… stop working. She told us her friend once missed a tut because she was busy being rescued from a lift.