I love the Rowden White

Yes, it’s been a very long time since I’ve last spoken of my university experience, but I’ll try to write a bit more often in the future.

So far this week:

Caught a train replacement bus home that took nearly double the time because I had a back row to myself compared to possible luggage rack/floor seat on next train.

Was late for a prac, organized a make-up.

Got to a lecture very late.

Discovered the half price printing at union house computer lab and used up all spare change.

Went to a very good viewing of stargate, aka yu-gi-oh the abridged series.

Was present at the now legendary “Zumhdahl” incident.

Actually got on an earlier train Wednesday night.

Had everyone in Accounting tute laugh at me when I said physics was harder than accounting.

Successfully cut open a rat and got above 50% for my drawing (I can’t draw).

Went to make-up prac.

Managed to watch half the TV series of “The hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy” before falling asleep on friday. It’s easier than it sounds, it consists of 6 30-35 min episodes.

Worked a long shift today, went to birthday party after and encountered a living piece of Melbourne University history, went home, practised piano until parents begged me to stop and here I am now.

And now it’s time for either more of the hitch hiker’s guide to the galaxy or chem questions..

One thought on “I love the Rowden White

1. The Zumdahl thingy – was that the one where the st. marys kids crashed the ‘party’? Cos if it was, I was there! It managed to wake me up quite successfully anyways (I’d been up since 5). As for Biology, I really struggled with that, spent most of the time gagging (organs i can do, but cutting up whole organisms was a first for me) and had to get one of the demonstrators to cut the ribs off for me. And yea, I’d go with hitch hickers, you’re less likely to fall asleep 😛