yarghrgh! [ASH]

T’SUP!

It is 3.35am, Saturday morning. I’ve been (geekishly) downlo- ..
I mean, ‘legally obtaining’ Season 2 of America’s Best Dance Crew (yeah I know season 3 is out, I’m behind). 

Just glimpsed the first half of the ‘live auditions’ bit.

Speaking of first glimpses, it also seems that most of us are now starting to understand a little more about uni life and the lifestyle, need to organise your time, and how heads of subjects indiscriminately set due dates and assessment tests on and around the same dates.

The first glimpses of actual homework are appearing, for me, being one of the billions (or hundreds) of Accounting & Finance kids, there’s a Business Law test, a Micro (economics) test, ARA  (Accounting) assignment – all due this coming week. And a QM one due not too far after that.

So I could start revising and getting into it.
OR just do what the rest of my college mates are doing – having no time for work and keeping a constant supply of alcohol flowing to the liver. Alcohol is like water to you collegians. 

yarghrgh! 

ASH!
PS: Is anyone’s elses tutes really quiet? Like, you’re encouraged to talk but no one does? Mine are/were, but are starting to be a little more vocalised.

2 thoughts on “yarghrgh! [ASH]

1. Yo! I second that emotion. Tutes are quiet and kinda not at all as intense as you’d originally think them to be.

Oh well….

2. Yes. And sometimes you really, really want to say something, or ask a question, but you fear the mute judgement of the others….

Seriously, I walked into my first Japanese tute, and actually thought I’d mistakenly walked into an Auslan class. Silence.