Ze end

I missed my entire last week of my first year of uni.

For the past two weeks-ish, I’ve had a cold and not one, but TWO ear infections. My body hates me. So I’m trying to get extensions for everything, as I’ve been able to do nothing. Blah. 🙁

But overall, a great first year. Thoroughly enjoyable. I love Melbourne Uni, and anyone in Year 12 considering coming here definitely should. All I hope is that next year I’ll be able to make some sort of decision as to what I want to do with my life. I’m definitely going to choose the enriched major instead of the double major, but I still don’t really know what I want to do. I don’t think I want to be a journalist. My problem is that I know what I *don’t* want to do, but not what I do want to do. Working at a TV station or a publishing house would be pretty cool, though. I guess we’ll see what happens.

It’s been a pleasure blogging/not really blogging a lot this year. I hope that my sporadic posts have provided enough insight into the mind of a first-year Media and Communications student. Good luck to everyone for exams etc!

Sorry this post isn’t better, my head is filled with mucus. Might see you next year in Back for Seconds? We’ll see!

Adieu,

Cristina.

P.S.

Dudes, we totally got through our first year of uni! Fist-bump!