Drawing to a close.. (Benjamin)

Heya people!

It’s been a while, I know.  Essentially the reason why I have not posted recently is due to the fact that I have been pretty busy, finishing off those last pesky assignments, and other fun* things.  I also realise I have used this excuse a lot.  Ah well 😀

I guess that’s the reason why I’m writing this now.  I won’t be here for another month until my exams are all finished, and I thought that I should try being polite by saying so.  Ktnxbai.

Just kidding 😛 Got a bit more to say.

I’m not sure how many people actually read our blog, but if you do I’d like to say a big ‘Cheers’ on behalf of us bloggers.  It makes the whole experience much more enjoyable 🙂

I think I’m still maintaining my sense of sanity at this busy time.  I mean, apart from spraying cologne in my eye this morning, things have generally been ok.  Although, come to think of it, my cat managed to give me a static electricity shock when I was playing with him on the carpet… I did get rather catty with him too.  But yeah, apart from animal adventures and fantastic hand eye coordination, things are going well.

It’s crazy to think uni is almost over, with exams only weeks away now.  I know that this is a similar case with many other students in school, as I well remember this time last year and all that pressure and stress.  To anyone in this situation, I recommend you keep on at it, don’t give up you’re almost there!  Don’t let the pressure get to you; if you are diligent and sensible about your approach to study you will be met only with success.  Also, remember Year 12’s that the biggest break of your life is just around the corner.  Yes, I know how boring and repetitive it can be just memorising formulas/dates/cases/grammatical rules/listening to Governor Romney, so try ameliorate the experience with sugar 😉  Work hard now and that break will feel even more hard earned to you.  😀 Trust me, that break is so long, you actually get bored from doing nothing.  So best of luck to you all.

Now go forth and kick ass! (Preferably not mine, it’s rather sore from sitting down for so long)

Benjamin xx

P.S. See ya on the other end 😉

*Purely speculative supposition

One thought on “Drawing to a close.. (Benjamin)

1. Hi Ben, you might like to know we get about 2000 hits a month on the blog – so the readers are definitely out there!