I have slipped entirely back into old habits. (Victoria)

I’ve gone home for the Easter Break and it’s almost like I’ never left. I mean Mum’s rearranged rooms and now there’s my sister’s super comfy double bed in place of my back-breaking single.

What I mean is, I’m sitting in bed, in my old bedroom, switching between studying and internetting while fighting off a head cold. I’m even wearing the pyjamas that saw me through STUVAC (Sex Pistols tee with teddy bear pants).

And yes, I am studying on the first day of break. I have (I think) four days here before my number one gets home and I have four subjects. I can get all my (non-assessable) study done before she gets here so I can spend all the time with her. I say non-assessable because I have too assessments due week five and will be spending time here there and everything doing them during the week.

Did I tell you I’ve officially handed in my first uni assignment? It was a 600 word report for criminology. My least favourite subject, but the assignment seemed alright so we’ll see how I go. If I’m happy enough I might even tell y’all how I go.

In the meantime, does someone want to clean these used tissues fom my bed?