I wish I could afford to procrastibake like I did in high school. (Victoria)

By which I mean I don’t have he funds; screw what I can afford academically, I’ll still find a way to procrastinate.

So here we are in swotvac. My last class was Wednesday so if I was a good student I would be knee-deep in studying right now. But I’m not. I have, however, visited the museum, spent a nice chunk of time in Readings, had a job interview (I’m cautiously optimistic) and had dinner with friends from home. Oh and I rewatched season one of Angel and have caught up the first seven episodes of Hannibal.

I was very careful when choosing my subjects this semester and have no actual exams. I have three regular-type assessments which I already have (well, which are already available, I don’t have them yet) and one take-home exam which I get for three days. In theory I could be done with most of these within the week, but no, we all know I’ll keep skirting around the issue until it rears its ugly head and I’m stuck with an all-nighter because I left ecology until the day before it was due and had to spend the three days before on Reason.

Even this post is putting ff downloading my crim exam. It seems I always blog to put off crim. I feel slightly guilty, so I figure if I cut off the post here I can get through my tumblr-ing quickly then I’ll get around to studying.

One thought on “I wish I could afford to procrastibake like I did in high school. (Victoria)