Review: Uni Events (Bella)

Hey all!
I’ve been lucky enough to attend quite a few uni events this semester, and I think they are a great way to catch up with friends and meet new people 🙂
My favourite event I attended would have to be the Paint and Glow party, run by M-ASS (the arts student society here at the University of Melbourne – I’ve heard it’s the biggest student society in the state!) Basically, you go in white clothes, and cover yourself in paint that glows in the dark. I went with a great group of friends which made it 100x better! I actually kept the top I wore, which is covered in paint now. But it looks awesome.
Another highlight, as one of our other bloggers has mentioned, was the evening at Luna Park. So many rides! So much fun! Many hot chips consumed!
Other events included:
– Campus Tour in O Week (super helpful!)
– Clubs and Societies day in O Week (I joined 10+ clubs. Hahaha)
– Destination Melbourne (I’ve made a whole post about this – check out the ‘Transition’ tag)
– Many BBQs – free food is awesome
And more!
I feel really lucky to have been able to go to these events. Always keep a look out on Facebook for upcoming events – you can subscribe to events from a particular society by choosing this option from their Facebook page.
Remember, it’s okay not to go too! I think this is a really important point mentioned in the last post by one of our other bloggers – if you can’t make it, don’t worry! There are always events more accessible to you, club events when you’re already at uni for the day, and there are many cafes on campus where you can go for a coffee or tea with friends 🙂
See you in my next review!
– Bella 🙂