Mid-Semester Update (Bella)

Hey readers!

Yes, I’m being optimistic – we still have Week 6 to go until we are halfway through. However, I haven’t updated in a while – for which I do apologise.

Here’s what I’ve been up to recently…

• PUPPIES AT UNI! Yes, you read that correctly. The University organised puppies to come to uni for ‘Wellness Week’. I think it’s a great idea to have a week that promotes mental well-being, as all the work crammed into 12 weeks of uni is stressful at the best of times!
  • Dance! I tried out a hip-hop class from the ‘Dancesport’ club. It was a lot of fun – I’ve joined the club and I’d like to go to the class again. The class is on from 1:15-2:15 Thursdays in the sports centre, but they have other classes too. Check out the timetable/prices here.
  • Sickness… Unfortunately I had the flu, which caused me to miss a whole week of uni. I was really stressed as a result, especially because I missed the psychology tutorial dedicated to our assignment… luckily my tutors were understanding of my absence, and I managed to catch up.
  • Getting involved. As promised, I have been more involved in clubs/events etc, and in general getting more involved at uni! I was also lucky enough to be chosen to be a sub-editor of the Unimelb Adventures Blog. Pretty exciting stuff, as I have been fangirling over the blog since I started uni, hahaha. Feel free to check it out if you want!
  • Doing all the readings! Well, most of them…

Best wishes for week 6, everyone!

Bella 🙂