Hello from the newest member <3

Hii! Super excited to tell you everything about myself. Sooo where do we start?

Umm.. I’m Yazmin! basically from Myanmar and went all the way to Sydney to attend high school and yea came all the way from Sydney to Melbourne for UNI! It has always been a dream to study a course which fascinates me and thanks to Uni Melb, I got into Bachelor of Design(Majoring in Architecture of course.. haha)! I’m a fresher to both the Uni and the city.. omg I know it sounds scary but it is adventurous. (andd guess who loves adventures) *Drumrolls* ME! Umm.. things that I like? CHOCOLATE. what I don’t like? drawing (haha.. I know its a contradiction as I’m doing an architecture course but I’ll end up loving it soon anyways).. Gotta be positive you know! anddd if you already haven’t figured it out. I am an optimistic person! Always willing to make new friends <3 and share thoughts. (So comment Hi maybe?)

Soo let me share with you my first ever thoughts about Uni Melb >.<

Uni:  OMG ITS SO HUGE (it is legit hugeeeee! If you don’t know your shortcuts.. I prefer Nike for walking shoes)

MSD: WHATS MSD?? (everyone around me was annoyingly mumbling msd..msd..msd.. I had no idea what it was even tho I basically had all my classes in)

*MSD = Melbourne school of Design* (I know.. that was so simple to figure out but excitement gets u sometime )

OOHH! There’s one more! So there is this room in MSD…. (until next time!)

One thought on “Hello from the newest member <3