“BETTER LATE THAN NEVER” doesn’t work at the end of the semester!!! (MICHAELA)

Hey fellas! Whatsupp! How’s your SWOTVAC week so far? Has it been nice? Well, I hope so! Cause a new week’s greeting us in a few days – It’s EXAM WEEK! *drumrolls*

This is the time where everyone just gets more tense and “worse” (in terms of looks – oily hair, lifeless eyes, and breaking out skin – well at least, that happens to me all the time!

Well, it has happened to me ever since SWOTVAC :”( , not even gonna lie about it!

Well, during week 12 I’ve been sort of distracted, but I found the perfect way to study by SWOTVAC week, and am thinking to share this with you guys!

Just a few tips to treat the gaps during your exam week right:

• Be early for your favorite library seats (and books :”))

Make sure to check the unimelb info page for the opening hours of the university’s libraries

My favorite ones are Law Library and Giblin Eunson Library as these are where most people are studying more seriously.

Other libraries are too noisy sometimes, moreover Ballieu -_- (no offense!)

If you’re an on-budget student, like me, who never buy textbooks, make sure to check the online library system for availability and exact location of your designated books!

• Go with some friends

Do you wonder why people study at the library? Psychological effect plays its part!

If you see some people studying harder than you, then it’s very humane to feel the panic rushing through your mind and we’ll feel more obliged to leave those youtube vids or Netflix latest episodes on hold!

Furthermore, you can study together with some friends to discuss some stuff that you haven’t mastered yet! Pssstttt! Just be quiet, okay! Cause some people are just too polite to tell you off sometimes 😉

• Don’t be too leisure

Make sure to set your targets right and don’t leave the library way too early just because you have to claim this maccas free Big Mac coupon! The few bucks burger will not compensate the tuition fee you’ve paid!

• Arrange your favorite Spotify playlist

“Music eases mind…”

Ever wonder why pregnant women are heavily encouraged to spend more time listening to some music? Cause apparently, music can relieve that stress built up due to cramming up of a lot of information! This works for me, especially when doing some calculations.

But back again, it depends on your style of studying! Some people just prefer their surrounding to be quite….super…..quite…..

• Bring all your chargers, pencil leads, pen and correction tape refills, and even your “guilty treats”

It’s gonna be very funny when you’ve woken up earlier to secure a spot in the war-like library, but you forgot to bring your pencil, HAHAHAHAHHA….HAHAHAHA…..HAHAHA….HAHA…HAAAAA….

CAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME :”)

and I don’t live near uni, so I had to chat up everyone in my contacts to ask whether they were in uni and if they brought any correction pen that I could borrow!

Not to mention, some snacks! One friend told me that her stuff got removed at Giblin just because she was out buying Momo Sushi! (commerce student feels :”))

• Start befriending energy drinks and coffees

Not a fan of both, but you need that caffeine yow! Find out which works for you – but I don’t suggest a continued intake as your body will become immune to it, and it will not work the next semester :”)

• Sleep right

It’s very normal to study very late, OOPS!!! I mean late as in early in the morning of following day…

But just make sure that you have enough sleep, not only for your brain health, but also for your organs to work well and skin to regenerate

FINALLY, my favorite quote of all times – “When you’ve done your best, let God do the rest!”

Best of Luck peeps!

One thought on ““BETTER LATE THAN NEVER” doesn’t work at the end of the semester!!! (MICHAELA)