Spring has sprung

Historically, I’ve associated September with sunshine, flowers and school holidays, though now, my conceptualisation has shifted to snow (!!!!), showers (from the sky, but also of the conventional kind) and NO BREAK OF ANY KIND. I’m really hanging out for mid-semester break, so that I can complete the 150 pages from W7 and -8 that I pushed aside to focus on my essays, all of which are due in the coming week, and also start working on my next two 2000-word stressors so as to reduce my stress levels in the future. It hurts, just a little.

I’m also in the exact same position as I was last year in Y12, and I’m having severe throwbacks to the month before VCE exams, and I’m only slightly triggered. But the good thing about that is that, like Year 12s, we also have four months of holidays awaiting us upon the conclusion of uni exams and assignment season in November, so that’s pretty cool !! Made a little less cool by quarantine and summer’s uncertainty and my 114 Learner hours and my inability to book my licence tests and also my unwillingness to even if I could, because I cannot be trusted behind a wheel all by my lonesome.

Stay warm (never thought I’d say that days before daylight savings and the beginner of OCTOBER, but 2020 likes curveballs) and safe !!

Song of the blog post (creds for the title): Spring has sprung by Skegss 🌨🌈