Countdown to the new year

Canโ€™t wait for the New Year to start! But thatโ€™s me every year, looking for a reason to partyayy ๐Ÿ˜ While the year has been trying, challenging and tough for most, I found it a lot more kinder to me than the previous ones.

Being unemployed for a while and struggling on NewStart, JobSeeker was a relief from having to count the crackers I eat in a day ๐Ÿž Plus I started studies here, made new friends, found a new (totally awesome) job and of course, did some nerdy stuff ๐Ÿค“

Sure, bad things have happened to me, like being stuck inside for half the year ๐Ÿ˜‘ But then, I am always home for one reason or another. Failed in exams – yup, done that before. Lost my new job – again, nothing new. Stress, anxiety and messed up plans – why am I not surprised? ๐Ÿ˜’ Except for a new disease, 2020 hasnโ€™t thrown anything new at me that I havenโ€™t seen before ๐Ÿ‘€

But putting it all behind, I am really looking forward to 2021. There are good chances Iโ€™ll start on that same job again and it does sound like a keeper ๐Ÿ˜ Like my friend said, will be interesting to see how I study full-time with full-time work ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Oh, before I forget… the website is comming along fine. Got half of it done, realised thereโ€™s a lot more to do and the free hosting on Cloud is not as free as it looks ๐Ÿ˜… Still on track for the NYE deadline ๐Ÿคž

Stay safe and party on some more, see you in the new year.

love,
MoneyOverMen