Holidays are still here

Yup, they are still here. Had the most amazing time last weekend doing nothing 😁 A much needed respite from the meetings and etc etc etc, you get the idea. The most complex decision I had to make was if I wanted to make cup noodles for lunch or stick to my burritos 🌯 Didn’t want to get out of bed to go buy stuff, so burritos again this week.

Also discovered that Bridgerton was a series of books before it became a show. Reading book 1. Again. That’s another reason why I didn’t want to get out of bed. Too old to go 😍 over fictitious heroes but the book is quite engrossing.

I don’t think I am going to catch up on past lectures this week and the assignments are postponed until further notice. Make way homework, the Duke of Hastings is here 😘 Not being otherwise engaged this week, I have all the time in the world to admire every single detail. If only I had half of that much interest in my textbooks…

Yeah, I know, I must live up to my name but then again, no harm in a little distraction and I still haven’t found my hero-handsome in real life, I’ll have to do with mooning over the ones in books. I’ll finish my assignments on time, somehow. Promise (Maybe 🤞🤣)

See you in term 2. Hopefully my literary honeymoon with Simon will be over by then.

-love,
MoneyOverMen