My research focusses on quantum integrability in the contexts of
- Quantum spin chains with long-range interactions (Heisenberg, Inozemtsev, Haldane–Shastry),
- Quantum many-body systems (Calogero–Sutherland, Ruijsenaars),
- Classical statistical-mechanical lattice models (six-vertex, elliptic solid-on-solid),
as well as the associated
- Quantum algebra (quantum groups, affine Hecke algebras),
- Diagrammatic methods (a picture is worth a thousand words), and
- Orthogonal polynomials (Jack, Macdonald).
More broadly I am interested in mathematical physics: the interplay between mathematics and theoretical physics. This includes quantum field theory, both ordinary and supersymmetric (I like N=2); in fact, that is where my interest in quantum integrability started: see my MSc thesis for theoretical physics.
Last update: 18 Oct ’20