We teach logic at undergraduate and postgraduate level at the University of Melbourne, and worldwide, through the MOOC platform, Coursera.
Current subjects include:
- MULT10016 Reason
- UNIB10002 Logic: Language and Information
- PHIL20030 Meaning, Possibility and Paradox
- PHIL30043 The Power and Limits of Logic
- PHIL40013 Uncertainty, Vagueness and Disagreement
We supervise research projects in logic and its applications. Here are some recent PhD projects.
- Conrad Asmus, Models and Consequence (PhD 2008)
- Zach Weber, Paradox and Foundation (PhD 2009)
- Toby Meadows, Modality without metaphysics: a metalinguistic approach to possibility (PhD 2010)
- Simon D’Alfonso, Towards a framework for semantic information (PhD 2012)
- Bogdan Dicher, Logical pluralism and the meaning of the logical constants (PhD 2014)