The University has purchased a subscription to Dimensions – a new analytical tool that brings together over 128 million research publications, grants, patents and clinical trials – on an international scale, enabling users to explore connections between them.
Using your University of Melbourne email address all staff and students can create an account for Dimensions and then login to the ‘standard’ access level.
Log in as standard users here
Available via the Library Catalogue soon.
Some examples of the ways in which it can be used include:
• Discovery of the latest publications, awarded grant funding, clinical trials or patents on any topic of interest, worldwide.
• Benchmarking of research organisations, funders, publications or researchers in a particular topic, or across all research activity.
• Identification of new sources of research funding for future funding applications
• Analysis of the research activity at our own organisation, and how this is changing over time.
Learn more now:
• Register for the UoM Dimensions webinar on Tuesday 29 May 2018 at 3.00pm. The webinar will be presented by the Dimensions team at Digital Science.
• About Dimensions:
• The Dimensions Story