EndNote training at your desk
Learn introductory or advanced EndNote skills in the comfort of your home or office. Thomson presents ‘live’ EndNote tutorials from the U.S. at Melbourne/Sydney friendly times. Sessions include Q and A segments.
• EndNote Fast Start: 24 May 9:00 a.m. & 14 June 9:00 a.m.
• Building an EndNote Library: 24 April 8.30 a.m, 22 May 8:30 a.m. & 5 June 8:30 a.m.
• EndNote Cite While You Write: 24 April 10.30 a.m, 22 May 10:30 a.m. & 5 June 10:30 a.m.
• EndNote Web for EndNote Users: 1 May 8:30 a.m. & 20 June 8:30 a.m.
• EndNote Filters (Advanced): 25 April 8.30 am
• EndNote Tips & Tricks (Advanced): 12 June 8:30 a.m.
Register for a session making sure that the time zone is set for your local time zone.
Some software needs to be downloaded and installed in advance of the class. Toll free phone numbers are provided for Australian users and VOIP can be used.
Leave a Reply