Peer Review Week
It’s Peer Review Week 2017. Some resources of interest from COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics), and LSE Impact Blog, and others.
- Revised COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers 2017.
COPE have released their updated guidelines for editors and reviewers. Read more in the LSE Impact Blog post: Addressing ethical issues in peer review.
- What to Consider When Asked to Peer Review a Manuscript – flowchart from COPE
- Peer Review for Conference Proceedings versus Journals: is there a difference? (article from Journal of Physics)
- Towards a more transparent and collaborative review process (article from Cell Press Crosstalk)
- More Peer Review Week resources and activities
Leave a Reply