Consult a Librarian
Consult a librarian for advice on topics such as searching, referencing, publishing, or managing data
For more in-depth inquiries, you can contact a librarian using this form: https://unimelb.service-now.com/library?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=534531254fe12a005a3166a01310c73e.
Staff, Research and Higher Degree Students, and Graduate and Honours Students undertaking a thesis or original research can request an appointment with a librarian, in-person, online, or over the phone, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (other times by negotiation).
Get assistance with:
- Searching effectively
- Referencing/citation styles
- Finding relevant subject resources
- Reference management software
- Library tools and services available to assist with publishing decisions
- Tracking citations
- Building your researcher profile
- Completing a systematic review
- Managing information and data