Access to Mendeley Institutional Edition
Staff and students of the University of Melbourne have been granted access to Mendeley Institutional Edition.
Mendeley Institutional Edition is the premium upgrade of Mendeley, a reference manager and academic social network for organising research, collaborating online and discovering the latest research.
What benefits does this upgrade include?
- 100 GB personal storage instead of 2 GB with the ‘free account’
- 100 GB shared storage instead of 100 MB with the ‘free account’
- Unlimited private groups of up to 100 collaborators instead of 5 private groups of up to 25 collaborators
To upgrade from free to institutional access, all you need to do is:
- Create a free account at Mendeley using your unimelb.edu.au email address. (If you have a personal username and password for another Elsevier product, such as ScienceDirect, Scopus, SciVal or ClinicalKey, the same login details will work here in Mendeley)
- Upgrade to the Institutional Edition by visiting the University of Melbourne Mendeley group page
- You should then receive an email which confirms your account has been upgraded and will be able to access your Institutional Edition account at Mendeley
For more information on Mendeley, visit the self-help guide.