Save the date! Researcher Connect: Digital tools & skills showcase
Date and time: Wednesday 28 August 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Venue: Graduate Student Association (GSA Building) | 1888 Building
Join us to discover all your digital research and skills support services on campus! Attend taster classes covering tools, find out about available digital platforms plus connect with your research support professionals. Whether you are currently involved in research or new to it, this event is for you!
Shape of the day
- Lighting talks on virtual reality and big data curation for health research
- Taster classes in digital tools to work smarter
- Sessions on reference management, copyright literacy, Virtual Reality for research, Open Science, data curation and more!
- Meet the experts showcase – booths in Gryphon Gallery
- Free coffee vouchers will be provided!
The full program of Lightning Talks, Res Pitches and Meet the Experts showcase booths is available on the website now.
Stop by for a little while or stay all day to explore the booth showcase in the Gryphon Gallery, chat to the University’s digital research skills experts and attend sessions/lightening talks relevant to your research.
See you there!