Keep up to date and accelerate your research over the summer!
Looking to keep up to date and accelerate your research over the summer?
Looking for online resources, check out:
- Getting Started with Library Research – A series of short videos for University of Melbourne researchers showcasing a range of resources to support research activity.
- Managing Data @Melbourne – The University’s online research data management training program. Six short modules which outline the fundamental practices of good data management.
- Researcher Connect 2021 – Browse, watch, or re-watch our video recordings to learn about research digital tools, skills and University of Melbourne support services
Upcoming Events this summer:
Webinar: Research Impact & Engagement: a newbies guide to finding metrics for grants, etc.
Tuesday January 11th from 2:00 – 3:00 PM
Are you working on a grant or a promotion application over January and feel uncertain with providing “evidence of research impact and engagement”? This 60 minute webinar will provide an introduction and overview of commonly used metrics for traditional (journal articles) and non-traditional research outputs. Topics to be covered will include:
- What metrics are commonly used and what do they demonstrate?
- Tools available to UoM researchers
- Tips and tricks to save time
Planning for the 2022 library research training program Researcher@Library is underway, so watch this space for new and refreshed offerings released in the new year. Keep your eye on our training and events page.