Research impact and engagement: a newbies guide to finding evidence for grants, reporting, promotions etc
This session is an introduction to how to find citation counts, FWCI, and more using Google Scholar, Scopus, Web of Science.
This webinar will provide an introduction and overview of commonly used metrics that researchers may use as evidence of research impact in grant applications.
Presenters: Peta Humphreys, Sarah Charing and Fransie Naude
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Understand and interpret common metrics.
- Identify and access the tools that calculate these metrics.
- Understand the differences between the tools.
- Optimise use of tools so as to minimise time and effort.
- This session is open to University of Melbourne staff and students only. Please register using your University email address.
- Please install Zoom prior to the webinar. We recommend sitting in a quiet location and using a headset or headphones. Please test your audio setup prior to the session. For more information on downloading and using zoom, visit https://www.unimelb.edu.au/zoom