Library Guides for Advanced Researchers
The University of Melbourne has a number of Library Guides for Advanced Researchers. These online guides provide detailed information on the research resources and tools of the University of Melbourne Library.
Guides for Advanced Researchers
Academics and Graduate Research students these guides are for you! To get you started check out:
- New Researchers’ Library Guide: Information on Library resources and services for research staff and graduate research students who are new to the University of Melbourne.
- Dimensions: Information on Dimensions, a dashboard to support your research narrative.
- Open Research: Information and how-to-advice on embedding open practices into your research.
- Staying Current: Keeping up-to-date: Keep up to date with new research in your area with journal and book alerts, RSS Feeds, TOC Alerts and Conference Alerts.
Other Library Guides
Start your library research with the top guides, including:
- Literature Reviews: An introduction to researching and writing a literature review as well as resources to help you get started.
- Systematic Reviews: An introduction to systematic reviews, with examples from health sciences and medicine.
Guides by Subject Area
Find the best resources for your area of research
Browse a range of guides on tools, resources and skills to assist you with your research
Leave a Reply