Vote for your favourite Entry – Visualise Your Thesis International
The full list of 2022 Local winners competing in the international competition are now available to view on the VYT 2022 figshare repository.
Now is the time to vote for your favourite entry!
Do not forget to tweet/retweet your pick with the hashtag #TrendingOnVYT
How it works:
- The winner is selected based on how many views their video receives on the VYT International Figshare repository.
- Views will be counted between: October 3rd 00:01 – October 9th 23:59 (Melbourne, Australia time).
- No bots! Each view must be a real and actual person.
- The winner will be announced on twitter October 10th 2022.
The Research Impact Academy works to unveil the incredible research that is being done around the world through specialised training solutions, consulting, and global membership for researchers and research support staff. They unite global expertise to support local expertise and save you time by making it easier for your research to be accessible.
The membership includes the following:
- Access to checklists, cheat sheets and workbooks
- Access to monthly webinar recordings
- Be part of the Members Only Facebook community
- Access to all Research Impact Summit Interviews
- Two 30 Minute consulting sessions
- Quarterly member meet-ups
For more information about the membership, kindly visit the Research Impact Academy website.
Save the date! This years judges will select the winners of the First, Second and Third prizes. The announcement will be made October 19th at the eResearch Australasia Conference with a social media announcement following the awards event for those that cannot make the conference.
More information: https://sites.research.unimelb.edu.au/visualise-your-thesis#2022