Register for upcoming Researcher@Library Webinars
Researcher@Library offers a range of resources to help graduate researchers and academics develop their advanced library research skills and digital capabilities.
Registrations are now open for upcoming Researcher@Library webinars.
Each webinar will be led by Scholarly Services staff with expertise in the area who will provide a detailed overview and introduce relevant resources with time for questions and answers on the topics covered.
- Getting Started with Advanced Library Research
- DIY Digitisation
- Automating image processing (Windows)
- File Management
- Open Research 101
- Open Access and Your Thesis
- Open Access in 2023
- Choosing Where to Publish: Tips and Tools HASS
- Choosing Where to Publish: Tips and Tools STEMM
- Introduction to Research Metrics: an overview and update for librarians, professional staff and researchers
- Metrics and Evidence of Research Impact for ARC Applications: STEMM
- Metrics and Evidence of Research Impact for ARC Applications: HASS
- Advanced Benchmarking for Research Managers
- Beyond Traditional Metrics: Finding Alternative Evidence of Impact and Engagement
More information and registration: https://library.unimelb.edu.au/services/workshops-and-tours/research-training
Leave a Reply