Now freak out and panic

I’m going to see if I can summarise this.

• Eviction notice (landlord wants to move in)
  • Housemate moves out, refuses to pay rent anymore even though she said she would until we find someone else to live with us
  • We can’t afford to cover her rent
  • Mum decides that she’s not going to be my guarantor anymore because I’m not /nice/ enough to her, I sincerely hope she’s not expecting me to be nice to her so she can be my guarantor given that she was complaining that I only ever talk to her when I want something (which isn’t even true dammit! Gaslighting abusive nonsense =/ )
  • I can’t afford the cost of hiring a moving company
  • I don’t know anyone who has a large vehicle or can drive, plus hiring a vehicle + petrol is expensive too
  • Finding a place I can afford with enough bedrooms is harder than you’d think
  • What will I do with my cat given no one seems to allow pets =(
  • Mum is offended and takes it personally that I’m going to my boyfriend’s house for xmas in the blue mountains
  • My computer is breaking and I do not have the money to fix it
  • Mum and dad seem to hate me more than usual for no reason i can perceive. probably because i haven’t been able to afford to come home and they’re annoyed that i don’t greet them with open arms when they assume they can show up at any absurd time in the morning or evening without warning. They complain when I don’t come home, but when I do come home all they do is complain about me.
  • so i guess, while I’m glad I’ve woken up and realised the depth of the controlling, manipulative actions of my parents, informing them that their behaviour is wrong has not made my life easier

On a positive note I went for a nice walk in the cemetary near the Faulkner train station today. Lovely windy drizzly day.
Excuse the babbling, it does indeed seem that stuff is poop at the moment. I’m sure it’ll settle once I find a place. Assuming I can find a place that wont mind my studentness and lack of guarantor.