The aim of this Learning and Teaching Initiative (LTI) grant is to enhance the learning experience of students enrolled in the Bioengineering Systems Major at the University of Melbourne. We propose to develop a co-ordinated set of learning activities and assessments that revolve around a prosthetic limb design and construction project. These activities and assessments will be distributed across 4 core subjects within the Bioengineering Systems major that will enhance student learning through problem-centred learning activities. These curriculum-wide activities will also provide students formative experience in integrating core concepts to generate impactful outcomes in biomedical engineering.
- Introducing Elisa Bone April 8, 2021
- Digital Campus Forum Keynote: Preparing For The Future – Rethinking The Education Delivery Model March 31, 2021
- #SOTELNZ Symposium 2021 Abstracts & Presentations from @MelbCSHE March 15, 2021
- The importance of sessions in online learning March 11, 2021
- Episode6 of The New Normal Webinar Series March 9, 2021