The aim of this Learning and Teaching Initiative (LTI) grant is to enhance the learning experience of students enrolled in the Bioengineering Systems Major at the University of Melbourne. We propose to develop a co-ordinated set of learning activities and assessments that revolve around a prosthetic limb design and construction project. These activities and assessments will be distributed across 4 core subjects within the Bioengineering Systems major that will enhance student learning through problem-centred learning activities. These curriculum-wide activities will also provide students formative experience in integrating core concepts to generate impactful outcomes in biomedical engineering.
- #TheNewNormal @MelbCSHE Webinar Episode 7 is now available https://doi.org/10.26188/14633442 June 7, 2021
- #TheNewNormal @MelbCSHE Webinar E7 14th May with @cdeneen212 @thomcochrane @CatManning @SiewFangLaw1 @mjhenderson May 11, 2021
- #SoTEL Showcase #1 May 11, 2021
- Introducing Elisa Bone April 8, 2021
- Digital Campus Forum Keynote: Preparing For The Future – Rethinking The Education Delivery Model March 31, 2021