How to throw a stage punch (and keep your teeth)
In this video, as part of our ongoing How To series, VCA Theatre Tutor (Stage Combat) Lyndall Grant demonstrates how to throw a realistic (but safe) stage punch.
As Lyndall explains: “The priority with this is always safety, so get a fight director or stunt coordinator to make sure that the most appropriate punch is being chosen, and that you’re doing it safely and effectively.”
If you like it, please share!
- How to make an acid dance track with the Roland TB-303.
- How to create backing tracks with the Boss RC-30 Loop Station.
- How to do an Australian accent.
- How to cast bronze at the VCA Foundry.
- Find out more about Theatre and Acting at the VCA.
- Sign up for the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music’s free monthly enews.