- Henley B. J. (2017) Pacific decadal climate variability: indices, patterns and tropical-extratropical interactions, invited review in Global and Planetary Change 155(June), 42–55, doi:10.1016/j.gloplacha.2017.06.004
- Pages2k consortium, incl. Henley B. J. (2017) A global multiproxy database for temperature reconstructions of the Common Era. Scientific Data (in press, link added here soon, major credit for this project goes to Emile-Geay, J., McKay, N. P., Kaufman, D. S., von Gunten, L., Wang, J. and Anchukaitis, K. J.)
- Brown, J.R., A.F. Moise, R.A. Colman (2017) Projected increases in daily to decadal variability of Asian-Australian monsoon rainfall, Geophysical Research Letters, 44, doi:10.1002/2017GL073217.
- King, A. D., Karoly, D. J. and Henley, B. J. (2017) Australian climate extremes at 1.5 and 2 degrees of global warming. Nature Clim. Change, pp. 1–7. doi:10.1038/nclimate3296
- Henley, B. J. & King, A. D. (2017) Trajectories towards the 1.5°C Paris target: modulation by the Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation, Geophys. Res. Lett., 1–7. doi:10.1002/2017GL073480
- Freund, M., Henley, B. J., Karoly, D. J., Allen, K. J. and Baker, P. J. (2017) Multi-century cool and warm season rainfall reconstructions for Australia’s major climatic regions, Climate of the Past Discussions, 1–35. doi: 10.5194/cp-2017-28.
- Henley, B. J. et al. (2017) Spatial and Temporal Agreement in Climate Model Simulations of the Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation, Environmental Research Letters, doi: 10.1088/1748-9326/aa5cc8
- Hope, P., Henley, B. J., Gergis, J., Brown, J. R. & Ye, H. (2016) Time-varying spectral characteristics of ENSO indices over the Last Millennium, Climate Dynamics, 1–23, doi: 10.1007/s00382-016-3393-z
- Gergis, J. and Henley, B. J. (2016) Southern Hemisphere rainfall variability over the past 200 years, Climate Dynamics, 1–19. doi: 10.1007/s00382-016-3191-7
Subscribe to Receive Project Updates
We'll keep you updated from time to time, opt out at any time!
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Spam protection has stopped this request. Please contact site owner for help.