Have you caught up with our 23 Research Things @Melbourne blog yet?
It’s week 12 and we’re counting down 23 weekly posts showcasing a range of digital tools that might be useful for your research practice. Whatever your current level of confidence, the programme aims to help you to develop a strategic approach to integrating digital skills into your work as a researcher.
Read the 23 Research Things blog here.
For weekly updates, sign up to our email list here.
- Thing 01: Organisational and productivity tools.
- Thing 02: Collaboration tools.
- Thing 03: File sharing.
- Thing 04: Social media for researchers.
- Thing 05: Online presence – blogging your research
- Thing 06: Managing your online research networks.
- Thing 07: Researcher identifiers and your publication profile.
- Thing 08: Mind-mapping and brainstorming tools.
- Thing 09: Web-conferencing and communication tools.
- Thing 10: Locating and using digital images.
- Thing 11: Managing and manipulating digital images.
- Thing 12: Tools for presenting your research