UpSkills: Public Access and Your Thesis
Tuesday 16 May 2017, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
The session will cover:
- overview of the new University policy on public access to graduate research theses;
- the process explained, including the TES submission system for examination and Minerva-Access deposit for public access;
- selecting and applying Embargo periods to protect your ability to publish;
- protect commercial IP, patentability applications, and legally/politically sensitive information;
- managing 3rd-party Copyright, including Theses-with-Publication.
Presenters: Stephen Cramond, Jenny McKnight, and Mark Shepheard
Venue: Dulcie Hollyock room, ground floor Baillieu Library, Parkville Campus.
Image: Minerva Access: The University of Melbourne’s Institutional Repository. https://minerva-access.unimelb.edu.au/
Leave a Reply