Pitch Your Thesis: ePoster Competition for Graduate Researchers
The ability to present your research in a succinct, imaginative and accessible way to broader audiences to facilitate engagement and impact is a vital skill for any researcher.
Be in the running to win a $1,000, $500 or $250 gift card, and learn how to effectively communicate complex research to a general audience! Submission deadline: Sunday 13 August 2017. Interested? See the ePoster webpage for more information, guidelines and tips for terms and conditions.
The ePoster Awards Event: Wednesday 23 August 2017, 4:00-5:00pm
Join us for refreshments as Awards are announced by Professor Dick Strugnell, A/Professor Inger Mewburn (Thesis Whisperer) and Simon Clews (Melbourne Engagement Lab, Melbourne CSHE). Vote for the Viewers’ Choice Award. Bookings essential for this event as places are limited.
Workshops. Learn to create an engaging ePoster.
Keep it short, sharp and to the point: Working with text
- Wednesday 2 August 2017, 10:00am–12:00pm
- Tuesday 8 August 2017, 10:00am–12:00pm (repeat)
Design your ePoster: Make it visual
- Thursday 3 August 2017, 10:00am–11:00am
- Wednesday 9 August 2017, 1:00pm–2:00pm (repeat, webinar)
Create your ePoster with PowerPoint
- Friday 4 August 2017, 1:00pm–2:00pm
- Monday 7 August 2017, 4:00pm–5:00pm (repeat, webinar)
Leave a Reply