IDCC19 – Workshop Registration is now open
International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC) is an established annual event with a unique place in the digital curation community, reaching out to individuals, organisations and institutions across all disciplines and domains involved in curating data and providing an opportunity to get together with like-minded data practitioners to discuss policy and practice.
The 14th edition of the International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC) will be run in partnership with the University of Melbourne. The conference will be hosted at the new Faculty of Arts development at Arts West, which has award winning, state-of-the art facilities.
The conference is supplemented by a rich programme of workshops. These events must be booked separately from the conference. You do not have to attend the conference in order to register for the workshops. The registrations for the following workshops have now been opened:
- Moving Ahead with Support for Data Management in an Academic Institution
- Digital Preservation Carpentry
- Innovative connected research infrastructure for Terrestrial ecoscience researchers and decision makers
- Defining and Implementing Digital Curation Workflows
- Peer-to-Peer Train-the-Trainer workshop
- From Data Curation to Software Curation: Enhancing Reproducibility and Sustainability of Data and Software
Registration will open until 21 January 2019.
Click here for more information about the workshops.