merriment and laughter

Thought I’d take 5mins out of my *work* day sneaky sneaky (… & my boss shall be reading this) in order to give ya’ll an update on what’s happening. Exams are OVER. In latest news, the uni has decided to stagger the release of results, which means that there is a possibility of getting results back early. As though that would improve them. Its ok, because I’ve been introduced to the wonders of irish cream lattes at Plush Fish, which makes everything ok. In order to motivate myself through these exams, my group of friends from both melbourne and monash had a mini competition against each other. There were two (mixed uni) groups vying for the lowest aggregate score. The losers cook dinner for the other group. The wider the gap, the fancier the dinner.

Considering the level of my cooking skills “I don’t want to cook…can’t cook..must not lose…” this competition was a big motivating factor.

So, now its summer holidays again, and having fun with three jobs. Looking for a hobby that doesn’t cost money – and have swallowed my pride and asked my youngest brother to teach me how to play guitar. The biggest hurdle to this was cutting my nails (I’m not joking either).