Most of my papers are available on arXiv.
22. (With K. Vilonen) A note on Hessenberg varieties. arxiv:2101.08652.
21. (With M. Grinberg and K. Vilonen) Nearby cycle sheaves for stable polar representations. arXiv:2012.14522.
20. (With K. Vilonen) Character sheaves for graded Lie algebras: stable gradings. arXiv:2012.08111.
18. (With M. Grinberg and K. Vilonen) Nearby cycle sheaves for symmetric pairs. arXiv:1805.02794.
17. (With T.H. Chen and K.Vilonen) Springer correspondence, Hyperelliptic curves, and cohomology of Fano varieties. Math. Res. Let. 27 (2020), no. 5, 1281–1323.
16. (With T.H. Chen and K. Vilonen) Hessenberg varieties, intersections of quadrics, and the Springer correspondence. Trans. AMS. 373 (2020), no.4, 2427–2461.
15. (With T.H. Chen and K. Vilonen) Springer correspondence for the split symmetric pair in type A. Compos. Math.154 (2018), no.11, 2403–2425.
14. (With T.H. Chen and K. Vilonen) On the cohomology of Fano varieties and the Springer correspondence. With an appendix by Dennis Stanton. Adv. in Math 318 (2017) 515-533.
13. Springer correspondence for exceptional Lie algebras and their duals in small characteristic. J. Lie Theory 27 (2017), no. 2, 357–375.
12. (With K. Vilonen) The null-cone and cohomology of vector bundles on flag manifolds. Represent. Theory 20 (2016), 482–498 (electronic).
11. Nilpotent coadjoint orbits in small characteristic. J. Algebra 397 (2014) 111–140.
10. (With G. Lusztig) Elliptic Weyl group elements and unipotent isometries with p=2. Represent. Theory 16 (2012), 270–275 (electronic).
9. Nilpotent pieces in the dual of odd orthogonal Lie algebras. Transform. Groups (2012) no. 2, 571–592.
8. On unipotent and nilpotent pieces for classical groups. J. Algebra 349 (2012), 165–184.
7. Combinatorics of the Springer correspondence for classical Lie algebras and their duals in characteristic 2. Adv. in Math 230 (2012), 229–262.
6. (With G. Lusztig) Appendix A: Unipotent elements in small characteristic III. J. Algebra 329 (2011) 187–189.
5. Nilpotent orbits in the dual of classical Lie algebras in characteristic 2 and the Springer correspondence. Represent. Theory 13 (2009), 609–635 (electronic).
4. Nilpotent orbits in classical Lie algebras over finite fields of characteristic 2 and the Springer correspondence. Represent. Theory 13 (2009), 371–390 (electronic).
3. Nilpotent orbits in classical Lie algebras over and the Springer correspondence. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105 (2008), no. 4, 1126–1128.
2. (With Y. Zhang) Bihamiltonian systems of hydrodynamic type and reciprocal transformations. Lett. Math. Phys. 75 (2006), no. 1, 79–92.
1. On a reduction of the Kadomtsev-Petviashvili hierarchy. Tsinghua Sci. Technol. 11 (2006), no. 1, 111–116.