SciFinderⁿ is the newest product in the SciFinder family, providing a comprehensive collection of content covering chemistry and related sciences from around the globe. SciFinderⁿ is currently having its trial and will end in 18 February 2019.
SciFinderⁿ “allows scientists to
- Search all reactions, substances and references at once
- Get the right results at first search with the best chemical relevancy engine
- Use powerful, comprehensive filters for rapid focus
- Display results in a format designed for quick comprehension
- Quickly understand research velocity with publication trend analysis
- MethodsNow Synthesis which contains more than 5 million fully described synthesis methods and procedures, giving you step-by-step instructions on how to make the compounds important to your research; and
- PatentPak which allows you to search through millions of patents sourced from more than 30 patent offices and instantly locate the chemistry within.
Use your SciFinder LogIn ID and Password to access the SciFinder-n trial. You must have registered in SciFinder prior to 19th November 2018 to be able to access this trial. If not, please contact Trial queries (using your unimelb email address) for assistance.
Click here to find out more