Life after Bachelor…?

source: http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-storks-dropped-baby.jpg

OK, thanks to Suzanne, I can see we’re in week 7 … WEEK 7! OMG!!!

*calms down*

Soon we’ll have the exams and the mid year break, and semester 2 and… well… third year.

Despite all the sleepless nights that will soon arrive and no time to think of other stuff, I can’t help projecting my vision a bit further into what lies beyond my third year, which is also my ultimate year. What will happen after my Bachelor?

I have asked a couple of mates in the same course and most of them chorused the same note: “I’m not sure”/”I don’t know yet”. Indeed, I was in the choir, as well.

It’s really a shame since I’m aready half way through my degree and I still have no bloody clue what I’ll do with my life next. With that said, I’ve had a couple of options in mind: Think “scientific research”. XD

So has anyone, who is currently studying in a non-specialized degree like mine, thought of what your life after Bachelor will be?

I’m really interested.

Cheers,

4 thoughts on “Life after Bachelor…?

1. This is why I do a six year degree. No decisions for another four years 🙂

2. I am sorry to tell you that I still have no idea. I have one more year left, so I’m hoping for something to kick in the last moment.

3. u know u should book a time to see the career advisor. or even ur lecturerers and tutors
    maybe stay after class and ask them. 🙂

4. I have no idea! I mean, I have about a million things I think would be great, but no real idea.