Tis The MST Season

Tis The MST season, but definitely not a period to be jolly. By the way, if you haven’t come across MST before for some reason, it stands for ‘mid semester test’. I had my first one last Friday and I have my last one this coming Tuesday. It’s not really the studying that is tiring me out though, it is just that I have to come to uni 3-4 days a week and the long commute doesn’t really help there. This month has been really hectic so far and it will end up being busy till the end. Apart from having many assignments and MSTs, I’m faced with other tasks such as planning my brithday party, going gift shopping for my friends’ birthdays, dancing and playing Softball for the uni softball team. Although it seems like I’ve got a lot on my plate, I’m kind of enjoying it as I don’t really have a moment to be bored. I feel like this month challenged by time mamangement and organisational skills, thus allowing me to sharpen them more. I strong reccomend joining the uni sports program as it is a great social getaway and an opportunity to be active. I sincerely wish my fellow peers good luck for their MSTs and I’m curious about what the rest of this month has in store for me.

Signing off for this month 😀